Translate

DONATION FOR less-privileged

DONATION FOR less-privileged My beloved in Christ, My name is Mrs. Juliette Romualdez from Philippine. I am a sick woman who has decided to donate what I have to charity through you. You may be wondering why I chose you. But someone has to be chosen. I am 62 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago, I inherited a total sum of $10.150.000.00 million dollars from my late husband, This money is deposited in a reliable bank here in MANILA PHPLILPINE; Presently .This deposit was coded under a secret arrangement as a family treasure.I have informed my Attorney, about my decision in WILLING this fund to you .please get back to me immediately via my private email address ( julietteromualdez@yahoo.com )Your beloved sister in Christ, Mrs. Juliette Romualdez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Lo que pasá en Margarita...
¡..se publica en RumbaMargarita! :-p