Translate

Re: Financial Services Inc / UK

Ref : ADF/UK/218-22/4C/0119

Hello Dear,

It is my pleasure to contact you with this profiting Project.
As the Portfolio manager ADF Financial Services Incorporated, one of the World's Largest Funds management corporations with over 1.2 Trillion Euros Capital Investment Funds.
I have more than 158 Corporate Investors attached to my PORTFOLIO whose capital Investment Funds are been managed and administered by me alone. This Capital Investment Fund has a value of 244Billion Euro FIXED. The Ђ244billion is been used for trading in Stock Market, Crude Oil, lending with Profit Returns and Business financing. Every Year, each Corporate Investor is expected to receive 7-11% interest from his/her Total Investment Capital Funds (TICF) which is released to the Investors annually as their Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) . However, as the Portfolio Manager, I made average of 21.2% from the Investor's Investment Capital Funds (IICF) which has exceeded investors targeted 20% of Total Investment Capital Funds for a personal portfolio. On this note, the extra 1.2% from the 21.2% is being retained by me as my personal profits for managing the Capital Investment and has been redirected to the treasury data account of the establishment and cannot be claim
ed by me without presenting someo

All conformable documents to back up this claim would be made available prior to your acceptance. Meanwhile, I have worked out the strategies and technicalities where the funds could be claimed in any of our 6 clearing houses or paying banks without any hitch.

If you are interested, kindly respond to my proposal for more details and clarifications.



Thanks,

Mr. Raymond Oakes
Portfolio Manager,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Lo que pasá en Margarita...
¡..se publica en RumbaMargarita! :-p